This is and industrial painting position where 75% of the job is prep work and the other 25% will in the booth, fully suited spraying. Painters will also jump into assembly and help out when needed to get machines out. Will also be spraying foam for certain units. CALL HEIDI TODAY! 509.570.1040About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an indivi...
Do you have a passion for photography and sales?Do you have a fun upbeat personality?Do you enjoy working with infants, children and adults?Then picture yourself here by joining the JCPenney Portraits team!We offer paid training and are currently seeking part time Teammates. DescriptionTeam Members capture photos that are fun, spontaneous and creative to exceed the customers' expectations, perf...
A tech company needs candidates for an opening for a Remote Strategic Content Editor.Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities: Conduct or oversee copy and line editing effortsManage and source team of top writersDirect or personally conduct proprietary surveys, studies, and researchRequired Skills:At least 2+ year of writing for infosecurity audiences5+ years of experie...
Work Location: Springfield CampusDepartment: Technology & Construction ManagementTermSpring Semester (per course faculty only)Begin Date -Spring Term01/14/2019Maximum credit hours Per Course faculty can teach12 Credit Hours per 12 Month Period - Springfield CampusDescription of Primary DutiesPer-Course faculty to teach a variety of undergraduate classes in the Interior Design area.Minimum Accep...
Work Location: Springfield Campus Department: Technology & Construction Management Term Spring Semester (per course faculty only) Begin Date -Spring Term 01/14/2019 Maximum credit hours Per Course faculty can teach 12 Credit Hours per 12 Month Period - Springfield Campus Description of Primary Duties Per-Course faculty to teach a variety of undergraduate classes in the Interior Design area. Min...
Work Location: Springfield CampusDepartment: International ProgramsHR Home Department070120 INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMSPay Grade: 43Proposed Salary: $34,921 - $38,000 annuallyPosition only available to current, regular, full-time Missouri State University employees?: No, Position is available to all applicants.Appointment Type: Full Time RegularExempt/Non-Exempt: ExemptGeneral Function The Teacher T...